If you are looking at your debt today and feel that it is a burden to your life, give us a call here at Kentucky Bankruptcy Attorney John Rogers and we will be happy to schedule you a free, no obligation appointment to meet with you and discuss your options for resolving these issues. You are not alone. We are here to help and are ready to put our many years of experience to work for you. Kentucky Bankruptcy Attorney John Rogers is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification. Give us a call today at 1-888-651-9353 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer