If you decide that filing for bankruptcy protection is in your best interest, you will want to retain as much of your property, or what you own, while at the same time obtaining relief from your debts. Without an experienced bankruptcy lawyer guiding you through the bankruptcy process, your property, or what you own, and the discharge of your debts may be at risk. A good bankruptcy attorney will want to personally know you, your situation, and your reason for considering bankruptcy. Ask questions of any bankruptcy lawyer you talk with about what can or may happen to what you own if you file bankruptcy.
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer