The bankruptcy law is designed to protect and aid persons and businesses who find themselves trapped in a situation in which they can not survive without help. It can also allow a way to restructure their debts to the benefit of themselves and their creditors. You may be able to use the law to help you out of a bad situation. Most attorneys and lawyers offer free, no obligation meetings to see if the law can help you. It may be worth a shot to see if it can help you.
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer