At Kentucky Bankruptcy Attorney John Rogers, we offer a free first meeting and consultation with no obligation. It is our way of giving you the opportunity, risk free, of seeing if there is an opportunity to seek help from your debts with bankruptcy. Debt can often be a burden that causes problems with not only your financial life but with your health as well due to the stress it causes. We are here to help.
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer