If someone owes you money and they file bankruptcy, speak with a bankruptcy attorney immediately to discuss your options. You will likely only have a certain amount of time to make your claim. If you need help finding an experienced bankruptcy attorney, try www.nacba.org or www.abcworld.org .
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer