An interesting case from the Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky regarding switching homesteads from one residence to another right before filing bankruptcy for purposes of lien modification of the old “non” residence real estate … and other issues ! An interesting read … thanks to Kentuckiana Bankruptcy Opinions for the post !
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer