I have just discovered that Lexington Attorney Gregory Adam Napier has a kentucky bankruptcy law blog. I am very eager to follow his blog and follow the practice of bankruptcy law in the Eastern District of Kentucky. Kentucky is divided into 2 bankruptcy Districts, Eastern and Western. My law practice is exclusively devoted to practice in the Western District.
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer