If you are looking at your bills today and feel that they are a burden to your life, you should probably call a consumer bankruptcy attorney or lawyer. Most will be glad to meet with you for a free, no obligation appointment to discuss your options for resolving these issues. You are not alone. Call someone for help.
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer