David Goch, of the Consumer Law League of America has a good status update on the Medical Bankruptcy Fairness Act of 2009. This proposed law will likely make it easier for folks with large amounts of medical debt to get help through filing bankruptcy. A recent study documented that medical debt is a growing problem today.
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer