Bankruptcy is a time honored practice that affords honest debtors the opportunity for a fresh start. Everyone filing bankruptcy has experienced financial problems beyond his or her control. The court, trustees, and your attorney, understand this and if you comply with their instructions, they will help you out of your financial crisis. In order to help you get the relief to which you are entitled, you must make full disclosure of all your financial affairs. Do not try to second-guess the system – it has been here longer than you !
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer