Attorney Bob Litchfield of California gives a great description of the perils you face if your vehicle is repo'd and then sold. As he says, you could be facing tremendous debt even after the vehicle is sold with what's called a "deficiency balance". You may be able to use Bankruptcy to discharge this debt. Watch the video below for his description, which applies to any state.
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer