Are you considering debt relief through a consumer credit counseling or debt consolidation service ? You may be surprised to learn that they can do more harm than good to your credit. Many times, bankruptcy is a better option, and you should always meet with a bankruptcy attorney to thoroughly discuss your personal financial situation in order to allow them to help you decide what is the best solution to your financial problems. In analyzing your particular situation, always consider if there is an alternative to filing bankruptcy. The decision to file bankruptcy is a difficult choice for many people to make. A bankruptcy will affect, in some fashion, your future credit. Bankruptcy, though, does not totally destroy your ability to get credit in the future. The decision to file bankruptcy must be carefully made in consultation with an attorney.
- We are open for business and so is the Bankruptcy Court !
- Can you file bankruptcy without ever coming in to our office ?
- What happens in Bankruptcy Court ? (VIDEOS)
- Bankruptcy is Forgiveness of Debt: A Principle as Old as the Bible
- John Rogers, Attorney at Law Selected as 2020 Bankruptcy Super Lawyer